- Upcoming Webinars – Register Now
- Past Webinars – Available On Demand
- How Does It Work?
- What Equipment Do I Need?
Check back soon for information on our next webinar!
ON DEMAND WEBINARS:
Capture of Save CapEx & Shift to OpEx with SatCloud Managed Services
Cloud-based teleport services with Bandwidth on Demand and Dynamic SCPC Orchestration, all under a complete OpEx umbrella
July 10, 2019
SatCloud is SpaceBridge’s latest business & technological breakthrough innovation – a Cloud-Based, Satellite Networks Managed-Services solution for Satellite Network Operators, Backhaulers, and Broadcasters.
- Using cloud-based teleport and centralized management services – with a BoD (Bandwidth on Demand), Dynamic SCPC Orchestration
- Providing it all under a complete OpEx umbrella, buying by the Mbps, true pay-as-you-grow, with instant and carefree operation out of the box
- You provision the site and we take it from there – providing the best possible service and support – using technologies we’ve developed for you
- Full details on SatCloud Managed Services
- SatCloud benefiting markets and segments
- How to simplify the Service Provider operation milestones
- Specifics on SatCloud in action
- How to save capital expenditure & shift to operating expenses – true pay-as-you-grow
Hotspots: Learn How to Connect More Users for Less
Three Keys to Success with Satellite Enabled Community Wi-Fi Hotspots
During this presentation you will learn:
- How to successfully extend lower-cost broadband access to unserved communities quickly
- How to cater to low ARPU customers with options for affordable end-user access that still yield a realistic ARPU to the provider
- How to lower operational costs for backhaul
- How to choose the best target market
- End-to-end network architecture and service model
- Real life examples
Learn how to get Affordable, High Data Rate, Uninterrupted Satellite Connectivity on Government Aircraft
March 28, 2019
During this presentation you will learn:
- How to achieve the highest data rates possible on a government aircraft for en-route and ISR applications.
- How to achieve these data rates at very affordable rates.
- How the managed network will perform.
- How to save complexity, time and money when using FlexAir.
- Details about the antenna profiles that will perform best on the network.
What is 5G Exactly? What Everyone Needs to Know About Next Generation Wireless Networks
During this webinar, we seek to answer — what exactly is 5G? We’ll start at the beginning and break down the 5G wireless basics. During this presentation you will learn:
- The need-to-know terms, acronyms, standards, and definitions specific to 5G.
- How 5G is different from 3G, 4G and 4G LTE
- The transformation from LTE to 5G
- Key trends for 5G
- A clear outline of 5G standards and critical policy issues
- The important ingredients for 5G success
- An overview of where the global telecommunications industry currently stands in regard to 5G implementation
- A realistic future timeline for 5G market rollout and adoption
How Does a Webinar Work?
The audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You need Real Player or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware needed – a dial-up connection will work fine.
The minimum system requirements are:
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or . For content questions regarding the Webinars, contact Charisma Burghouts +1-301-354-1753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org