SATELLITE EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR – RULES AND CRITERIA
December 5, 2018
- Nominee will be a single person; a top ranking executive officer of a company or a division within a larger parent company.
- Nominee must represent a company that either sells satellite services or services to satellite companies.
- Nominee must have been in his or her position since at least January 1, 2019 and must not be retired before December 31, 2019.
- Nominees must represent companies that have been in operation for at least six months prior to January 1, 2019 and that are fully funded and operational. Startup executives should compete in the Startup Space competition.
- All nominees must guarantee that they will be present at the SATELLITE 2020 awards reception luncheon.
- All nominees will be asked to produce two endorsing statements from representatives of other companies and organizations. These can be technical partners, customers, competitors, journalists, government/military officials, etc.
CRITERIA – Nominee must represent a company that has met at least TWO of the following criteria since January 1, 2019:
- Company can prove that it has generated consistent revenue and profit growth since January 1.
- Company has completed and executed a major technical/innovative project that will have a long-lasting impact on the industry and/or a major end-user market.
- Company has completed and closed a significant merger/acquisition which creates valuable new synergies and/or enables new services.
- Company or executive has been a positive, visible and accomplished industry advocate.
- Company has established a history of success on a long-term order, culminating with a significant development or order completion that took place between January 1 and December 31 2019.