- Upcoming Webinars – Register Now
- Past Webinars – Available On Demand
- How Does It Work?
- What Equipment Do I Need?
What is 5G Exactly? What Everyone Needs to Know About Next Generation Wireless Networks
During this webinar, we seek to answer — what exactly is 5G? We’ll start at the beginning and break down the 5G wireless basics. During this presentation you will learn:
- The need-to-know terms, acronyms, standards, and definitions specific to 5G.
- How 5G is different from 3G, 4G and 4G LTE
- The transformation from LTE to 5G
- Key trends for 5G
- A clear outline of 5G standards and critical policy issues
- The important ingredients for 5G success
- An overview of where the global telecommunications industry currently stands in regard to 5G implementation
- A realistic future timeline for 5G market rollout and adoption
ON DEMAND WEBINARS:
Powering Cellular Connections By Satellite
This webinar explores how 3G and 4G LTE service can be economically and technically deployed into rural and remote areas by use of energy efficient small cells coupled with satellite backhaul that can address the significant latent market that exists outside of urban centers.
Join us and find out how the availability of high throughput satellite capacity reduces the operating expenses of the MNO, which coupled with reduced capex of small cells with satellite based backhaul makes the total cost of ownership fit the financial constraints of entering new service areas.
How Does a Webinar Work?
The audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You need Real Player or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware needed – a dial-up connection will work fine.
The minimum system requirements are:
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or . For content questions regarding the Webinars, contact Charisma Burghouts +1-301-354-1753 or email email@example.com