End-Users Digital Forum
May 4 & 18 | Available to SATELLITE Group Members Only.
Learn about the needs and requirements of commercial satellite service end-users directly from the source! SATELLITE Group Premium and Basic Members will enjoy access to two “end-user only” virtual panels, featuring speakers representing two of the commercial satellite industry’s most lucrative target markets – enterprise connectivity and government & military data services.
Satellite for Government End-Users: From Connectivity to Space Data
Wednesday, May 4th – 11:00 am EST to 12:00 pm EST
Join us as space technology experts from government organizations around the world explain how they are working with commercial satellite connectivity and data providers to meet national enterprise, civil service, and security needs. During this one-hour talk, our speakers will explain how they are getting bandwidth, connectivity services, and secure data into the hands of people who need it fast by leveraging unique partnerships with the space and satellite industries.
- Arfan Chaudhry, Head of International Strategy, BEIS Space Directorate
- Dr. Daniel Massey, Operation 5G to NextG Lead, U.S. Department of Defense
- Pablo Recalt, Head of Satellite Commission and Member of the Steering Committee, Argentina Chamber of Internet, CABASE
- Moderator: Jeffrey Hill, Executive Editor, Via Satellite & Chair, SATELLITE
Enterprise Satellite Connectivity End-Users: How LEO, MEO, GEO and the Cloud Combine to Create Powerful Business Solutions
Wednesday, May 18th – 11:00 am EST to 12:00 pm EST
Global businesses have more connectivity options now than ever before – even those operating in the most remote regions of the world. Having more options impacts these customers’ pricing and service expectations. During this one-hour session, satellite industry enterprise customers gather to discuss new NGSO service adoption, bandwidth pricing, terminal costs, and how next-gen connectivity services will help their businesses grow in a post-COVID environment. The panel will also talk about how businesses are integrating cloud services and AI/ML technologies and outline future enterprise needs for managed services.
- Seth Jones, Senior Manager, Amtrak
- Scott Mumford, CEO, Liquid Telecom
- Reza Rasoulian, Vice President, Hughes Network Systems
- Moderators: Jeffrey Hill, Executive Editor, Via Satellite & Chair, SATELLITE & David Meltzer, Secretary General, GVF