A Via Satellite Webinar
Now Available On Demand
September 16, 2010, 1pm ET
M2M asset and remote management technology has expanded to include multiple applications and uses to help business do more than just track their fleets and shipments. With these applications becoming so integrated and crucial for a more diverse customer base (which now includes trucking and maritime fleets, governments agencies and municipal mass transit networks) how can M2M manufacturers and service providers extend their offerings and reach into other enterprise markets.
This webinar will discuss:
- How customers are using M2M solutions today to be more efficient and profitable and what they would like to see in the future
- Other potential markets, such as retail, education and medical fields, and what M2M applications can provide them today and how they will evolve
- How manufacturers and service providers can connect to new industries and customers
Via Satellite will have some of the industry’s top executives and thinkers presenting to you directly in this new live webcast.
Fleet Inventory and Communications Unit, Dpt of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Detention and Removal Operations,
Charles Welke brings over 20 years of experience in fleet management in the public sector to his position as program management analyst for the DHS Office of Detention and Removal, Fleet Inventory and Communications Unit. He began his career as an Assistant Fleet Manager with the U.S. Department of State and has had increasingly senior roles with the Immigration and Naturalization Service, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and was a founding member of DHS. He was at the forefront of the INS partnership with Federal Prison Industries, UNICOR, and has extensive expertise in vehicle management information systems and telematics.
Founder and CEO, Beecham Research Ltd.
Beecham Research is based in London UK, with offices in Boston MA, Bonn Germany and Berlin Germany, and specializes in the development of the rapidly-growing M2M market worldwide. Robin has over 30 years experience in the telecom/IT industry as a manager in IT Systems Analysis, then Marketing Management, Sales Management and General Management in international technology vendor companies including General Electric Company, STC/Nortel and in start-ups, as a director of research at Dataquest/Gartner and as an independent consultant.
Robin gained a BSc honours degree in Electronics, followed by an MSc in Management and Business studies at Warwick University in the UK. He also studied at INSEAD in Fontainebleu, France.
VP Marketing, Fleet Management Solutions, Inc.
Jeff Wade is Vice-President of Marketing at Fleet Management Solutions in San Luis Obispo, CA. With 30 years experience in technology marketing and sales, Jeff excels in aligning new products with customer needs in growth markets. Jeff was previously with IBM Information Management and holds a BSEE and an MBA.
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware needed - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
Use speakers on your computer or speakerphone on your telephone and invite your entire staff to attend for one low price of 299 USD per site. Package options are available if you register for multiple webinars.
See registration for details.
For the audio connection:
- A computer with Real Player or Windows Media Player installed. When you log into the Virtual Seminar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- If you do not have Real Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone also will work. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP <
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. However, any version of IE 4.0 or higher will work. For Netscape, only versions 4.x are supported at this time.
- Internet connection: 28.8 or faster connection
- Display set at 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 6.4 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Flash Player, Version 7.0 or later is required.
Download a supported Flash Player
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding the Webinar, contact Mark Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org.