Space is the final frontier, and it's about to become much more accessible.
Taking you beyond | The Future Space Economy webcast series ushers in a new era of space technology, innovation, and investment by uniting global industries, space leaders, governments, and educators. It explores practical applications for space infrastructure and technologies, pushing forward the dialogue on establishing the necessary framework to extend human presence, businesses, heavy industries, and our global economy into space.
BECOME A SPONSOR
The Future Space Economy webcast series provides sponsoring organizations with the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and be seen as a true thought leader among those doing business in space and those interested in learning why they should consider investing in space. Sponsors will be part of an elite group involved in building a community which is greatly needed, however doesn’t exist yet.
As a sponsor, your organization will have a seat on our Advisory Board with other key industry influencers and help shape the direction, content and speakers of the webcasts.
The Future Space Economy Webcast Sponsor.
- This is an all-inclusive sponsorship for the entire webcast series spanning 12 months Includes: Company branding on the website and in all webcast episodes.
- Dedicated video spot during one webcast to play your company’s video.
- Opportunity to craft the “Big Question” that starts the webcast episode.
- One seat on an advisory board to help drive the direction of content and speakers.
- Opportunity to provide a speaker for one webcast episode.
- Inclusion in extensive marketing campaigns: email, social, and industry publications.
Produced by Via Satellite magazine and hosted by Via Satellite Senior Managing Editor Rachel Jewett, On Orbit is a technology-focused podcast that provides in-depth information and discussion about the socioeconomic value of space and satellite capabilities.
On Orbit is a problem-solving podcast, with a mission to educate listeners on the real human value of space and satellite technology and works to answer, What’s our future in space?