Presented on Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Invite your entire staff to attend at one low price, $295 per location. Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program and the materials for 1-year.
With more and more demand for services and limited bandwidth, discover how the satellite industry will rely on the latest in compression technology to keep revenues flowing. Join us on November 18, for this interactive live webinar to learn about the need for compression technology and its importance in the broadcasting/communications arena.
Our experts will cover:
- The latest compression developments
- The impact advanced compression techniques will have on the market
- What sectors need this technology the most
- The advancements industry wide in the coming years, decade…
- Limitations of this technology
- And more!
Associate VP of Marketing, North America
Scopus Video Networks
Mr. Garniek's experience includes 10 years of engineering, marketing, and management for hardware, image processing, broadband, and digital video products. Prior to joining Scopus, Mr. Garniek held various positions at Harmonic Inc., including management of Harmonic’s Switched Digital solution and team management for the company’s Stream Processing lines. Before Harmonic, Mr. Garniek served with Comview Graphics, an image processing startup. A cum laude graduate of the Technion, Israel's institute of technology, Mr. Garniek holds a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering.
Director of Product Management
Vice President of Technical Operations
Via Satellite Magazine
Jason Bates joined the Access Intelligence satellite team in April 2005 and has been writing about the satellite and aerospace industry since the mid-1990s. Prior to joining Access Intelligence, Bates was a staff writer for both Space News and Aerospace Daily. He earned a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of North Carolina.
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware needed - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
Use speakers on your computer or speakerphone on your telephone and invite your entire staff to attend for one low price of 299 USD per site. Package options are available if you register for multiple webinars.
See registration for details.
For the audio connection:
- A computer with Real Player or Windows Media Player installed. When you log into the Virtual Seminar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- If you do not have Real Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone also will work. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP <
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. However, any version of IE 4.0 or higher will work. For Netscape, only versions 4.x are supported at this time.
- Internet connection: 28.8 or faster connection
- Display set at 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 6.4 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 7.0 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding the Webinars, contact Jason Bates +1-301-354-1807 or email email@example.com
Return to top