Subscription Length: 1 year from date of purchase
Update Frequency: updated throughout the year
Format Options: Online access
Advertising Contact: Daniel Chase (301) 354-1673
Instant Full Access:
Price: $ 497.00
Price: $ 0.00
We are pleased to introduce the new Online Satellite Industry Directory. As always, the Satellite Industry Directory remains an indispensable resource for all satellite/communications decision makers.
If you are already registered for the SATELLITE INDUSTRY DIRECTORY Online,
please click here to access the portal.
For over 30 years, satellite executives, managers and engineers have relied on the Satellite Industry Directory for comprehensive information on global satellite operators and suppliers.
NEW! The Online Satellite Industry Directory brings you the same great information, with added benefits:
- Instant access: You can access the most up-to-date satellite information as soon as it is posted.
- Relevancy: Stay on top of the most recent industry developments with the latest information.
- Interactive features: search the operators, look for a specific service provider or a specific region, browse interactive satellite footprints by band or region.
The same great information - plus the ease of an interactive experience!
Comprehensive satellite operator profiles are 100% verified and updated. The profiles are completely indexed so you can search by operator, satellite system, or geography. Within each profile, you'll find:
Operator Data, including:
- Complete contact Information
- Key personnel ("C-level" titles, engineering, etc.)
- Company overview
- Services offered
- Satellite control information (TT&C, satellite control centers)
Satellite data and technical characteristics for all commercial satellites, including:
- Satellite names (past and current)
- Orbital location and coverage areas
- Launch data and launch vehicle
- Spacecraft make and model
- Mass, primary power, stabilization
- Expected lifetime
- Comprehensive transponder data
Transponder frequency charts include satellite name and orbital position, transponder number, downlink polarity, uplink frequency and downlink frequency.
Transponder brokers & resellers listing of companies that supply transponder capacity on a full-time or occasional-use basis or for outright sale.
A Comprehensive who's who in the satellite industry: Locate satellite equipment providers, support services, regulators, government agencies, and trade associations from around the globe. All listings are updated annually by the companies themselves.
Satellite product/Service locator: The buyer's guide allows you to search for vendors by product or service offered.
As always, the Satellite Industry Directory remains an indispensable resource for all satellite/communications decision makers:
- Access critical data, forecasts, projections and complete global EIRP maps - all in one place
- Locate profiles of planned and non-geostationary constellations
- Evaluate your competition
- Investigate new acquisition opportunities
- Identify new customers and business partners
- Build sound business strategies
- Discover new products and services
- Find new and different product/service suppliers
- Obtain full contact information for more than 15,000 satellite executives
- And more!
Quite simply, the Satellite Industry Directory is the annual of record from the team that brings you the voice of the global satellite communications industry - Via Satellite Magazine.
Please contact us at (301) 354-2101 with any questions.