Via Satellite’s Digital Edition – Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the digital edition of Via Satellite contain everything that is in the print edition?
- Do I have to pay extra in order to subscribe to the digital version of the magazine?
- I need to be able to read Via Satellite on my home computer, my office computer, and sometimes from a laptop when traveling. Is this possible with the digital edition?
- When will I receive the digital issue of Via Satellite?
- What computer requirements are needed for the digital issue?
- Can I share the digital edition with colleagues, just as I do with the print publication?
- Whom do I contact if my issue does not arrive?
- What do I do if I experience technical difficulties with the digital edition?
Yes. Your digital edition is an exact replica of the magazine, complete with all of the articles, photographs, charts, and other graphics that appear in the print edition. In addition, the digital edition includes an interactive table of contents with direct links to the various stories, and links to our Web site, and to our advertisers.
No. Digital subscriptions to Via Satellite magazine are available to qualified subscribers free of charge.
3. I need to be able to read Via Satellite on my home computer, my office computer, and sometimes from a laptop when traveling. Is this possible with the digital edition?
Yes. You can read your digital editions on up to nine different computers. Just make sure you have access to your e-mail.
The digital issue is deployed the same day that the print issue mails. This means that digital issue subscribers receive the magazine about 3-5 business days before print subscribers do.
A high-speed connection to the Internet and any recent version of any popular Web browser are all that you need.
Yes, each issue of Via Satellite’s digital edition can be shared with up to 5 colleagues for up to 15 days from the date of receipt.
Send an e-mail message to Via Satellite’s customer service department regarding missing issues or any other customer service related issues.
Contact us about any technical questions or problems that you experience. Please provide any error details that you receive.